Apologies for the sound guys!
The benefits of Watermelon are:
– Watermelon is over 90% water, so you get loads of juice from it.
– It’s delicious
– It gives you an energy blast.
Watermelons are an excellent source of : –
– Vitamin A, which helps maintain eye health and is an antioxidant;
– Vitamin C, which helps strengthen immunity, heal wounds, prevent cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums;
– Vitamin B6, which helps brain function and helps convert protein to energy.
– Betacarotene, lycopen, iron, zinc, potassium and other nutritive minerals
The high content of water makes watermelons very beneficial when used in weight loss programs, as they give us the impression of satiety, but have a reduced number of calories.
Watermelon is good for Asthma, Arthritis, and even diabetes! So get juicing… 🙂
***********Today We each Drank:************
1.5 Pints Orange Juice
2 Pints Lettuce, Apple, Celery, Cucumber, Lemon
3 Pints Watermelon Juice
2 Pints Spinach, Carrot, Apple, Celery.